Tap into your B2B e-commerce potential now.
Magento 2 B2B Demo
Adobe Commerce B2B
Global B2B sellers and manufacturers are marching towards their target of building their own e-commerce store to serve their international customer base. The real question is can eCommerce help century-old manufacturers in attracting more revenue and provide value to customers?. We are solving this question with our experience and research in the industry.
The global e-commerce industry for B2B is less than 7 Trillion USD in the year 2020. With the advent of the COVID-19 pandemic, which acted as the catalyst for digital adoption by most businesses, this industry is poised to hit more than 25 million by 2028.
What are the advantages of going online?
- Scalability and Growth – Round the clock store availability, 365 days!
- Target new markets and customers easily with digital ads and immediate conversion!
- Carefully crafted customer experience to convert your visitors to customers without even a single call!
- Digital system helping your customers to discover your products, complete procurement, and track their business with you, all at your fingertip!
- Digital analytics of your customer behaviors to improve your overall brand experience
- Improved transparency in the complete process
- Improved brand perception and loyalty of customers
- Reduced carbon footprint by cutting down the travel of both parties, saves time too!
B2B business challenges
Embracing e-commerce is still a nightmare to most B2B businesses, especially manufacturers.
Longterm relationships and the personalized sales process.
Clients’ multi-level and complex procurement process.
Customer-specific pricing and its confidentiality.
Complex pricing and shipping logic for calculation.
Payment methods and credit management.
Integration of other in-house systems.
Impact on offline sales routed via distributors and resellers.
Customized products in the inventory.
Incorporation of operation and fulfillment processes with a new system.
Country specific products and inventory
Lack of in-house skilled resources to analyze, plan and build online store.
Maintain e-commerce platform.
Lets Schedule a Magento 2 B2B Demo
We can help you in tackling the above challenges.
Get Adobe Commerce B2B demo consultation with our B2B e-commerce specialists, absolutely free!